3rd Face to Face meeting: proposed agenda

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:03:20 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Following the discussion we had today on the phone, I have started to
draft the agenda of our coming face to face meeting in order to make it
constructive. We have made great progress during our previous F2F
meetings, so let make this one even better!

Draft agenda is at:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ThirdF2FAgenda
You will see under the heading "Wishlist" a list of potential topics we
could discuss, with a name of a person I think could lead the
discussion. This list is by far not closed and complete, so please add
your interest, propose topics to be discussed ...
We will then later put these items in the time slots trying to match the
constraints of our remotes and their time zones :-)
Cheers!