Re: ABNF for fragment syntax

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 23:48:39 +0100
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Dear Jack,

> So, as I started this thread, let me now formally suggest that we do not
> implement anything along these lines. Any naming of tracks is purely up
> the the container format.

I would also tend to personally agree. The ISSUE-4 [1] is now in the
tracker. Could you please send your position in reply to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Mar/0013.html?
We will then group all position under this thread before deciding to
move on.
Thanks!

   RaphaŽl

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/4