Today's PhoneConf cancelled

From: erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 14:24:51 +0200
To: <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Sincere apologies from both RaphaŽl and I for not being able to chair today.
For the upcoming holiday season we opened up a wiki-page [1] where we should
all fill in our holidays. If there are a reasonable amount of people
available, we will hold our weekly meeting. Please fill in your available
timeslots as soon as possible. Without much further ado, until next week …
and let us get some actions closed.

Sincere greetings,

RaphaŽl & Erik

[1]: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HolidaysOverview