Invited Expert in the W3C Media Fragments Working Group ?

From: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:02:36 +0000
To: <wolfgang.jochum@univie.ac.at>

Wolfgang,

Hope all is well with you. I sort of remember that we discussed in late 2008
your plans joining us as an Invited Expert in the W3C Media Fragments
Working Group [1]. Can you please give us your status and tell about your
availability?

Tracker, this is ACTION-20.

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/
--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,