Re: ISSUE-2: What is the mime type of a media fragment? What is its relation with its parent resource?

Silvia,

> I actually also don't quite understand what your question is.

Hm. I really thought that my explanation was clear. Obviously not.

> Is this a question of process or a technical question?

Again. I think I have clearly laid out that I'm pretty aware of process
issues. Hence the answer is: it's not a process issue :)

> If it is technical:
> Your example http://www.example.com/movie.mov#xywh=20,20,40,40 is well
> described in the requirements,
>  e.g.
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Requirements_Draf
> t#Recompositing_Media_Fragments
> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Requirements_Draf
> t#Annotating_Media_Fragments
> basically everywhere that the word "spatial fragment" is used.

Stating that the conformance - btw, which one(s) are we gonna have? Raphael?
Yves? - can be looked up in a *requirements document* reminds me on the
situation where our oldest son would ask 'Can I have a dinosaur book for
Christmas?' and I would answer 'it is written down in your whish list'.
Well, you can guess if our son was satisfied with my answer ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,