Re: Media Fragment URI Syntax: 3 polls now open

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 17:08:33 +0100
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
I tried answering one of the polls (the quotes one), but my answer
doesn't show up in the results. Is this a feature (so we can't see
what other people answered before the poll is closed? :-) or a bug? If
the former: let me know, then I'll answer the other questionaires (but
it would be nice if the questionaire showed "you can't see the
results" somewhere).

Goldman