3rd F2F meeting in Barcelona

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:15:26 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>, VŪctor RodrŪguez Doncel <victorr@ac.upc.edu>

From: Victor Rodriguez, Media Annotations WG

Time elapses fast and 3rd F2F meeting in Barcelona is getting closer
(16th and 17th April).

We have completed the logistics information about the meeting (see
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Annotations/wiki/BarcelonaLogistic), and
we would like people to register in this address
http://dmag.ac.upc.edu/conferences/mawg-meeting2009/registration.html or
send me an email.

We advise to find accommodation in Barcelona well in advance in order to
have a better deal.
We have made a group pre-reservation in our suggested place, next to the
meeting rooms (http://www.resa.es/eng/residencias/torre_girona). It
offers a cheap price, good services and the most convenient location;
but we should confirm as soon as possible how many people are coming. In
the form you will find two "checkboxes" for the nights of 15th and 16th;
but you can send me an email if you plan to stay longer.

Please contact any of us (Jaime, Rubťn Tous or myself) with any question
you may have.