Re: Minutes of 2009-02-04 telecon

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:12:07 +0100
To: Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>
CC: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

Dear Michael,

> I guess we need an action for this. Do we have a list of media types that
> define fragment semantics handy or do I have to manually dig trough [1] in
> order to spot them?

This is part of your action-42 :-)
But [1] might not be the only source of documentation. The MPEG-21 Part
17 document [2] also references some potential 'reserved' mime types,
though it seems they didn't go through the RFC process. It would be
interesting to note which media types has formally or informally already
define the notion of fragments.
Cheers.

   RaphaŽl

[2] http://www.chiariglione.org/mpeg/technologies/mp21-fid/index.htm.htm