Re: Feb 13 Hypertext CG: Topic will be Test Suites

Raphael,

> Michael, given you experience with the Test Suite made in RDFa, would
> you like to draft an email summarizing your experience, what you have
> done, what was a pain and what did work well, etc. Eric and I will
> compile all feedback and send that later to the CG on behalf of the
> group.

Sure thing.

Btw, had a quick chat with TimBL re our URI fragments semantics issue, and
added an according reference to the IRC log as a note to the issue [1].

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/3

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,