Re: !Last phonecall before publication (be part of it)! - Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 16 December, Telecon 1000 UTC

Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
>
> On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:
>> Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
>>> Hi Thierry, all,

>>> You know you can edit the document, too..? :-)
>>
>> Sure I was about to do so. But editing the
>> http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/
>>
>> is not the best idea. It is better to update the XML editor's copy in
>> http://dev.w3.org/
>> (to avoid getting these errors next publication).

> That's where I'm editing - I thought you would have access, too? I
> would never edit the html file!

Sure I know that you are editing the source file and not the HTML file.
As I said I did not want to edit the HTML (cause it is not best).

I am aware how you edit this source (locally on your laptop with XML
spec) or  in  http://dev.w3.org/)
As I couldn't find a link to the URI on the WG page (only links to the
HTML file, I was not sure which version of document source to edit.
Therefore I had reported the errors.

Cheers,
Thierry.