Extending the Media Fragments WG

From: Thierry Michel <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 12:06:08 +0100
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Raphael,

During the Interaction Domain telecon yesterday, we have discussed the
extension of the Media Fragments Charter, which ends in January 2010.

Philippe would like to see the Media Fragments WG publish a Last Call WD
version of Media Fragments URI 1.0 before requesting this extension to W3M.

This would definitively ease the process for rechartering.

When are we targeting the LC publication of this specification ?

Cheers,

Thierry.