Cancellation of today's phoneconf

From: erik mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:27:51 +0100
To: "'Media Fragment'" <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

Both Davy, Jack, Thierry, Yves and I concluded that given the agenda it was
not fruitful to have today’s meeting without Conrad/Silvia/Michael on the
‘phone’. Mind you, if we had regrets on forehand we would not have wasted 15
mins on the phone! Thierry will send a reminder mail to the group that we
must put out documents ASAP, to get a Charter extension by January 2010!!!

Have a nice week. We sincerely hope that we have a full panel next week, so
we can have resolutions to get the Spec out before X-Mas.

Sincere greetings,

RaphaŽl & Erik