Re: ACTION-76 : Question if MPEG-21 Part 17 got registered on IANA as a media mime type for fragments

What problem are you trying to solve?
I'm trying to find objections from MPEG people to the schemes we are
pursuing.
Do you have an objection? And what are your reasons other than "there is an
existing spec"?
Best Regards,
Silvia.