code for specification

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 09:39:57 +1000
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hi all,

I have added two use cases for streaming to cvs and thus to
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/overview.html.

Now I tried adding the specification for clock-time addressing to the
specification at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/,
but I cannot find it in cvs. Just like we have a directory for
WD-media-fragments-reqs - should there be a directory for
WD-media-fragments-spec ? My checkout doesn't contain that.

Does anyone else have problems in checking out that code?

Thanks,