Implementation Experiments: new wiki page

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:49:58 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

I felt that a wiki page summarizing the various implementation
experiments that we are aware of was crucially missing, so I have
created such a page, see
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ImplementationExperiment
(also linked from the home page).

Feel free to complete this page with all the implementations that you
have heard of that implement partially or totally the specification we
are designing.
Cheers.