Re: Description of the 2-ways and the 4-ways handshake

Silvia,

> We never really captured the decision that was made for choosing "#"
> as the fragment identifying mechanism over "?".

AFAIK, we did not yet agree officially (that is, in the sense of
'RESOLUTION: yadayadayada ...') on this topic.

I totally agree we should ASAP and describe it.

Please note as well that precisely due to that reason (lack of decision
recording) I have raised ISSUE-8 [1] ...

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/issues/8

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,