Re: Media Fragments Working Group welcome a new member: Opera

Hi Philip,

Great to see you and Chaals join - implementation on Opera will be awesome!

I will not be in Barcelona either, but I hear a Zakim bridge will be
opened, so you could join via the phone like I do. I firmly believe
that this F2F will get the specification to a state where it is
implementable and testable.

Might hear you later today. :)