Use cases and requirements for Media Fragments: next step for publication

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:27:17 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

The document at
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/ has
greatly improved during Easter :-) Thanks to all for all the edits.

I just realize that for the chairs request the publication of the
document, we need a formal group approval recorded in the minutes. I
suggest we take such a resolution at the very beginning of our F2F
meeting on Thursday. We will thus need all to vote, even the remotes
;-). I will prepare the publication request email, so that in case the
group gives its approval, it's out immediately.

The document has also to pass the pubrules:
http://www.w3.org/2005/07/pubrules?uimode=checker&uri=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/
gives a number of errors, mainly Markup errors.

In particular, the document still has 64 errors described at
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/
The reason is that our XML file is itself not XML valid (though
well-formed). Can someone look at these errors and make the document valid?

The namespace checker result is at
http://cgi.w3.org/cgi-bin/nschecker?uri=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/

The link checker result is at
http://validator.w3.org/checklink?uri=http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/&recursive=on