Re: Someone to review my WD chapter?

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 14:54:10 +0200
To: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Dear Jack,

> I think I've finished my chapter of the WD (chapter 7,
> <http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/#naming-fragment>).

> There's still quite a few ednotes in there, and also I'd like someone to
> review it for stuff that I've missed (or over-specified), etc.

So this is my take on it ...
<summary>Brilliant chapter, thanks!</summary>

My only detailed comments are formatting:
   - I have renamed the section heading and corrected some typos
directly in the xml document, see the newest revision 1.27
   - In the section 7.2, could we use something else than <eg> for the
examples, e.g. <example>? For each section, could we write on the same
line in a comment (// or /* ... */) the semantics of the fragment, e.g.
   t=120,	/* temporal fragment starting at t=120s and finishing at the
end of the media */
   - I do not understand your editorial note in the section 7.2.1?
   - Could we put a reference to NPT and SMPTE in the document in 7.2.1
the first time they occur?
   - In the section 7.2.3, should we add an editorial note referring to
the ISSUE-4 in the tracker, raised by Silvia, regarding the
pre-definition of track names?
   - I really like the note you wrote at the end of the section 7.2.4
regarding the possible confusion with xml:id. Could we put this note in
a more visible format? Again, use what xmlspec offer, I think the range
is broad.
   - Section 7.3: do we have a suitable element in xmlspec that could
repace the <pre>?