Publication Schedule for the Media Fragment FPWD

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 15:13:02 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, Michael Hausenblas <michael.hausenblas@deri.org>, "'Davy Van Deursen'" <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Dear all,

The schedule we have discussed today on the call for publishing our
First Public Wording Draft is as follows:
   - @ALL: make [1] the best document possible. In particular, @Michael,
@Raphael, @IBBT to complete the missing sections, by Tuesday April 7th
the very latest.
   - On 08/04/2009 telecon, chairs will request consent from the group
to publish the document as it will be.
   - If agreed, chairs will quickly make a publication request to W3C
and hope to have the document in the TR space on Thursday 9th of April.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-reqs/