Questionnaire regarding the 2nd F2F meeting in December

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 15:35:16 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

Dear all,

As we said during the last teleconference, we are considering to
organize the 2nd f2f meeting in December in Ghent (Belgium). This will
be a joint meeting with the Media Fragments Working Group. Please, could
you indicate at
   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42786/december-f2f/
what dates would you prefer between Monday 8 and Tuesday 9 *OR* Tuesday
9 and Wednesday 10 of December and whether you are able to participate.
Thank you.