Regrets (probably) for teleconf

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:15:24 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Hello everyone!
I think I'm a member of this group, at least: I would like to be, and
I got a message from some W3C robot that I am, but I wasn't subscribed
to this mailing list (I had to do that myself). So if there's another
techoburocratic step I need to take (and if someone here knows what
that step is:-): please let me know!

I will try to make the teleconf next week, but I'm in a conference in
Brazil, and I have no idea whether I'll be in the hotel at that time
(nor whether Skype will work), so there's a chance I'll miss it.

I do plan to attend the f2f in Cannes, and I'm looking forward to
meeting everyone there. I probably won't be able to attend both days,
as the SYMM f2f is also on the monday and tuesday:-(

Regards,
Goldman