Re: Videos in blogs (was Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 October, Telecon 1200 UTC)

Hi Raphael,

I'm all for asking more people from industry about their requirements
and experience, but I must admit I am a bit at a loss at what exactly
you are interested to hear from seesmic. They are essentially a video
twitter, all technology is developed in Flash, and they do embedding
and linking in the exact same way that YouTube and everybody else does
it.

I don't actually think that embedding is much of a use case for us
here. Maybe just to mention that you should be able to embed media
fragements into a Web page in the same way that you can embed full
media resources. It would use the URI to the media fragment rather
than the URI to the full resource. But that would be it, I'd guess.
Have I missed something?