W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > October 2008

RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 October, Telecon 1200 UTC

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:33:56 +0200
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D29852018F65B5@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>, <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Cc: "Erik Mannens" <erik.mannens@ugent.be>


All,

Regrets for today. I've started to flesh-out 'my' UC at [1] - happy to hear feedback!

Cheers,
	Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Requirements/Media_Linking_and_Bookmarking_UC

----------------------------------------------------------
 Dr. Michael Hausenblas
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
  
 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/
----------------------------------------------------------
 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: public-media-fragment-request@w3.org 
>[mailto:public-media-fragment-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of 
>RaphaŽl Troncy
>Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:43 PM
>To: public-media-fragment@w3.org
>Cc: Erik Mannens
>Subject: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 15 October, 
>Telecon 1200 UTC
>
>
>Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
>This will be our last telecon before the first f2f meeting. We 
>will not 
>have a telecon next week because of the whole TPAC week.
>On the phone, we will discuss the F2F meeting agenda. Have a look at: 
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/FirstF2FAgenda and feel 
>free to suggest new topics and/or discuss existing ones.
>Best regards.
>
>   RaphaŽl
>
>------------
>
>AGENDA Teleconference
>W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2008-10-15
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>Wednesday, 15 October *12:00-13:00 UTC*
>Local time:
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=15&mon
th=10&year=2008&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=0
>15 October 2008, 1200 UTC
>                    0500 (West US)
>                    0800 (East US)
>                    1400 (Amsterdam)
>                    1500 (Athens)
>                    2100 (Seoul)
>                    2300 (Sydney)  (!!! DST !!!)
>Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
>Duration : 60 minutes
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
>W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
>Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Chair: Raphael Troncy
>ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
>Scribe: Silvia Pfeiffer (On Deck: Vassilis Tzouvaras)
>Regrets: Jack
>
>Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by
>members and invited experts only.
>
>1. ADMIN:
>
>* Roll call
>* PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 8th October 2008 telecon:
>http://www.w3.org/2008/10/08-mediafrag-minutes.html
>* Michael requested to enable the image upload feature on the WG wiki,
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008O
ct/0019.html. 
>
>Yves, what is the status?
>
>2. FIRST F2F:
>* No telecon on 2008/10/22 because of the TPAC
>* F2F Agenda: 
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/FirstF2FAgenda
>** Any more topics you would like to be discussed?
>
>3. ISSUES LIST:
>
>* See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Issues
>* ACTION: Raphael to look into image maps spec re spatial 
>fragment shape
>[recorded in 
>http://www.w3.org/2008/10/08-mediafrag-minutes.html#action01]
>* ACTION: Davy and Erik to document container formats [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2008/10/08-mediafrag-minutes.html#action02]
>* ACTION: Silvia to flesh out how far can we go with a hash URI
>regarding the interaction between the UA and the server [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2008/10/08-mediafrag-minutes.html#action03]
>* ACTION: Yves to check the status of ';' in a URI [recorded in
>http://www.w3.org/2008/10/08-mediafrag-minutes.html#action04]
>
>4. USE CASES:
>
>* See:
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Re
quirements
>
>4.1 General Use Cases:
>* Media Annotation UC: [Silvia]
>* Media Delivery UC: [Davy]
>* Media Linking UC: [Michael]
>* Media Search UC: no volunteer
>* Media Browsing UC: no volunteer
>
>4.2 Image Use Cases:
>* Photo Book UC: [Erik]
>* Map and Multi Resolution UC: [Raphael]
>
>4.3 Audio Use Cases:
>* Karaoke UC: no volunteer
>
>4.4 Video Use Cases:
>* Moving Point of Interest UC: [Davy & Erik], to be developed 
>in the 2nd
>phase
>* Video Browser UC: [Silvia]
>
>5. STATE OF THE ART:
>
>* See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/State_of_the_Art
>** HTTP/URI (Michael/Yves)
>** RTSP Fragment (Silvia)
>** SMIL (Jack)
>** CMML (Silvia)
>** MPEG-21 (Davy/Silvia)
>** Spatial Fragment (Raphael)
>
>6. AOB
>
>-- 
>RaphaŽl Troncy
>CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
>Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
>e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
>Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
>Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
>Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
>
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 15 October 2008 10:34:48 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:31 GMT