New wiki page: list of issues

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:55:48 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

Dear Media Fragment(ers),

Thanks for the vivid discussions during the last days. I have created a
new wiki page that summarizes the issues we have encountered until now,
see: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Issues

Feel free to edit them further as soon as you encounter new issues. As
some stage, we will bring some of these issues in our Issues Tracker
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/tracker/