Review of RTSP description

From: Jack Jansen <Jack.Jansen@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:32:35 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

Pretty good description, but there's a few things I miss that may be
relevant in our context:
- How does rtsp seek work? That's relevant to our temporal fragmenting.
- Does rtsp have a way to say that streaming should stop at some
point? Again relevant to temporal fragmenting.
- Does rtsp have a way to do spatial croppping?
Goldman