Re: Squid experts

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 22:35:10 +0100
To: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
CC: "'Silvia Pfeiffer'" <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, "'Media Fragment'" <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

Hi Davy,

[snip]

> I agree, we should create a new page on the wiki starting from this mail and
> from [2]. I will try to work on that in the next days.
>
> [1]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0032.html
> [2]
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008Nov/0003.html

I would encourage you to do so :-) But note that I have started to
capture the essence of this long thread. Have a look at:
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Issues#Server.2C_Caches_and_Proxies
Create a new wiki page might be a good idea reusing and completing this
piece with the information I haven't captured yet.