W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > November 2008

RE: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 5 November, Telecon 0930 UTC

From: Hausenblas, Michael <michael.hausenblas@joanneum.at>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:19:08 +0100
Message-ID: <768DACDC356ED04EA1F1130F97D298520195ACEC@RZJC2EX.jr1.local>
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Cc: "Erik Mannens" <erik.mannens@ugent.be>, <public-media-fragment@w3.org>


Tentative regrets for tomorrow. I was unaware that we have that time shift and I'm in a meeting tomorrow at this time. However, I'll try to follow on IRC and participate as good as I can.

Cheers,
	Michael

----------------------------------------------------------
 Dr. Michael Hausenblas
 Institute of Information Systems & Information Management
 JOANNEUM RESEARCH Forschungsgesellschaft mbH
  
 http://www.joanneum.at/iis/
----------------------------------------------------------
 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: public-media-fragment-request@w3.org 
>[mailto:public-media-fragment-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of 
>RaphaŽl Troncy
>Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 2:14 PM
>To: public-media-fragment@w3.org
>Cc: Erik Mannens
>Subject: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 5 November, 
>Telecon 0930 UTC
>
>
>Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
>Apologies for this late email. Please, find below the agenda for our 
>tomorrow's telecon. Please, note the *NEW* hour, the 
>teleconference will 
>be between 09:30 and 10:30 AM UTC.
>Best regards.
>
>   RaphaŽl
>
>------------
>
>AGENDA Teleconference
>W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2008-11-05
>
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>Wednesday, 5 November *09:30-10:30 UTC*
>Local time:
>http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=05&mon
th=11&year=2008&hour=09&min=30&sec=0&p1=0
>5 November 2008, 0930 UTC
>                  0130 (West US)
>                  0430 (East US)
>                  1030 (Amsterdam)
>                  1130 (Athens)
>                  1830 (Seoul)
>                  2030 (Sydney)
>Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
>Bridge FR: +33.4.89.06.34.99
>Bridge UK: +44.117.370.6152
>Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
>Duration : 60 minutes
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>IRC channel          : #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
>W3C IRC Web Client   : http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>Other clients are listed at http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC/#Client
>Zakim information    : http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
>Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
>Zakim IRC bot        : http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
>-------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Chair: Raphael Troncy
>ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
>Scribe: Vassilis Tzouvaras (On Deck: Davy van Deursen)
>
>Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by
>members and invited experts only.
>
>1. ADMIN:
>
>* Roll call
>* PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 15th October 2008 telecon:
>http://www.w3.org/2008/10/15-mediafrag-minutes.html
>* PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the 20th and 21st October 
>2008 face 
>to face meeting:
>http://www.w3.org/2008/10/20-mediafrag-minutes.html
>http://www.w3.org/2008/10/21-mediafrag-minutes.html
>
>ACTION-7: Yves Lafon, Request a new time slot on the Zakim bridge
>DONE
>
>ACTION-1: Yves Lafon, Contact Google AC Rep re member of MediaFrag WG 
>till next week
>Yves, status?
>
>2. SECOND F2F:
>* Registration: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/42785/MFRAGF2F2/ 
>(Vassilis?, Michael?, Jack?, Daniel?)
>* Logistics: 
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/GhentLogistic
>* F2F Agenda suggestions?
>
>3. PREPARATION OF WORKING DRAFT
>
>3.1 Use Cases & Requirements Draft (Silvia)
>See: 
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Use_Cases_%26_Re
quirements_Draft
>
>3.2 Types of Fragment Addressing (Guillaume)
>See: 
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Types_of_Fragmen
>t_Addressing
>
>ACTION-8: Yves Lafon, Look at more deeply if it is possible to use the 
>current HTTP header linking for a fragment to point to its 
>parent resource
>
>3.3 HTTP implementation (Raphael)
>See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/HTTP_implementation
>
>3.4 RTSP implementations (Davy)
>See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/RTSP_implementation
>
>3.5 Existing Technologies Survey (Erik)
>See: 
>http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Existing_Technol
>ogies_Survey
>
>4. ISSUES
>
>* See: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Issues
>* Cache discussion: 
>http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2008N
ov/0000.html 
>(and whole thread)
>
>5. AOB
>
>-- 
>RaphaŽl Troncy
>CWI (Centre for Mathematics and Computer Science),
>Kruislaan 413, 1098 SJ Amsterdam, The Netherlands
>e-mail: raphael.troncy@cwi.nl & raphael.troncy@gmail.com
>Tel: +31 (0)20 - 592 4093
>Fax: +31 (0)20 - 592 4312
>Web: http://www.cwi.nl/~troncy/
>
>
>
>
>
>
Received on Tuesday, 4 November 2008 13:20:28 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:31 GMT