Media Fragments Working Group: 17 December Telecon is CANCELED

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <Raphael.Troncy@cwi.nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:25:49 +0100
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>

Dear Media Fragmenters,

Apologies for this late notice, but Erik and I have conflict meetings
today and we will not be able to make the telecon. Yves has been forced
to take his days off, so we have decided to _cancel_ today's telecon.
The next teleconference will therefore be on Wednesday 7 January 2009,
10:00 UTC.

The minutes and the digest of the action points of our last face-to-face
meeting will be sent later this week. We wish you Merry Christmas and an
Happy new Year and we look forward to continue this work early next year.
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl