ACTION-26

From: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 13:10:14 +0100
To: "'Media Fragment'" <public-media-fragment@w3.org>

Dear all,

regarding my ACTION-26 (Look at various container formats what kind of
characters they allow to name their tracks/fragments), I have created a
table at [1] which gives an overview of character encodings used within
different container formats. Any comments are welcome.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/Syntax#Character_encoding_of_
track_names_and_named_fragments_in_container_formats

Best regards,

Davy

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems Multimedia Lab