Re: getDisplayMedia() and system audio

Nice document!

I have a concrete use case that's a little different:
* do a screenshare of an application that has its own audio
* add to that the audio from a music player (iTunes)
* add to that the voice of the local person
* send that to the other side
* make sure not to also capture the rest of the system audio,
particularly the voice of the far end

We actually have such a use case right now by a PTSD psychologist who
needs some specific audio and application to play together.

Cheers,
Silvia.