Re: Proposal: a f2f meeting in conjunction with IETF 102

I think NV is an important topic and it makes sense to have a f2f meeting
about it.  I'm inclined to say the more time the better (a half day doesn't
seem like enough).  Two days sounds great, but it seems hard to squeeze two
days into an IETF week(end).

A long time ago, we had f2f interims independent of IETF meetings.  Would
one of those make sense?

I'm fine either way (piggybacking on IETF or not).  My main concern would
be that enough people come that it would be a worthwhile meeting.