Re: Fwd: Call for Consensus: discontinue joint ownership of Media Capture Task Force, leaving to WebRTC Working Group; respond by 20 Sept 2017

Le 13/09/2017 à 09:28, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> FYI: the DAS Working Group is looking into leaving the joint Media
> Capture Task Force to the WebRTC Working Group only.

The CfC has concluded successfully, so from now on, the Media Capture
Task Force is just a Task Force of the WebRTC Working Group. We will be
updating specs and documentation accordingly in the coming days.

Dom