Re: Media Capture Stream with Worker

Hi Fidel,

Quoting the spec:

[[

Work on this document has been discontinued and it should not be referenced or used as a basis for implementation.

https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-worker/#sotd

]]

You can find historical information on the experimental Firefox implementation at:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Project_FoxEye

That said, if someone feels like resurrecting the spec (or parts of it), it is up for grabs.

Thanks,

-Anssi