[mediacapture-main] FR: Add a getUserMedia constraint to get a mirrored version of the video stream

From: François Beaufort via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 18:34:56 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
beaufortfrancois has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== FR: Add a getUserMedia constraint to get a mirrored version of the video stream ==
When using { facingMode: 'user' }, it would be nice if I could also specify that I want a mirrored version of the video stream.

```js
const constraints = {
  video: { facingMode: 'user', mirrored: true }
};
myMirrorVideo.srcObject = await navigator.mediaDevices.getUserMedia(constraints);
```

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/452 using your GitHub account