Adding autoGainControl and noiseSuppression constraints.

Hi, for a long time we've said no more constraints in the
mediacapture-main spec. We'd like to make one exception (or two rather):

Chrome has googAutoGainControl and googNoiseSuppression,
& Firefox has mozAutoGainControl and mozNoiseSuppression.

With two working implementations, we think it would be beneficial to
standardize autoGainControl and noiseSuppression to avoid prefix
pollution [1] in navigator.mediaDevices.getSupportedConstraints.

The timing is good because Google is considering moving
googAutoGainControl and googNoiseSuppression there [2], which this would
avoid, and we'd remove our mozAutoGainControl and mozNoiseSuppression
mistakes which are already in there.

[1] https://hsivonen.fi/vendor-prefixes/
[2]
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/forum/#!msg/blink-dev/mba5ziDLFU4/ZlODIY3CDgAJ