[mediacapture-main] ErrorEvent error attribute too limiting for the errors we use

From: jan-ivar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 18:09:48 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
jan-ivar has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== ErrorEvent error attribute too limiting for the errors we use ==
The current type of the ErrorEvent's `error` attribute is `Error`
which is too limiting for the errors we want to use, like
`SecurityError`.

It does the wrong thing, as can be seen
[here](http://jsfiddle.net/157mb3tr/):

```js
let errors = [
  new DOMException("The operation is not secure", "SecurityError"),
  new Error("SecurityError"),
];
console.log(errors.map(e => e.name)); // SecurityError,Error
```
Solved by https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/335 and
`any`.

Please view or discuss this issue at