Impending consensus: always allow persisting deviceIds (Issue #322)

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 13:04:37 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
All,

there has been a discussion in #322 [1] to remove the part that says
that persisting deviceIds between browsing sessions is conditioned on
the user granting access (or that there is a persistent permission) to
use a microphone or camera for the origin.

The discussion in [1] concludes that we can remove this condition
without any privacy ill effects, and PR #326 [2] implements this in the
spec.

Everyone discussing in the Issue [1] seems to be in favor of making this
change.

If nobody speaks up against it, we'll take that as TF consensus and go
on to make the change.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/issues/322
[2] https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main/pull/326