Text incorporating the Permissions API's definition of permission handling

To make this stand out a bit against the background of pull requests
opening and closing:

I think this one is pretty important to have WG review for.
In particular, I think I made a change that, if not changed back, would
make Firefox' device permission prompt incompatible with the spec; I
intend to change that particular one back, but I am afraid I may have
missed others.

Harald (contributor hat on)