Request for review: mediacapture-depth

From: Stefan Håkansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 09:26:07 +0000
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Hi all,

the mediacapture-depth document has been stabilizing over the last
months, and we think we are approaching the time when we should ask for
reviews from people outside the TF (remember there is no Last Call in
the new process).

However, before doing so we would like the Task Force to carefully
review the draft [1].

As [1] is an extension of mediacapture-main [2], please check for
consistency and in particular that the Extensibility section of
mediacapture-main ([3]) has been adhered to.

We prefer the feedback in the form of github Issues filed at [4], and
ask for the review to be finalized by *March 21st*.

Stefan for the chairs and mediacapture-depth editors

[1] https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-depth/
[2] https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-main/
[3] https://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-main/#extensibility
[4] https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-depth/issues