Re: Privacy issue with media capture and fingerprinting room acoustics

A related issue I have heard suggested (due to Hovav Shacham) is
fingerprinting machines due to
natural variation/defects in the camera/dust on the lens, etc.. I don't
know of a demonstration that this is possible but it
seems like it's at least plausible that it might be be.

-Ekr