Re: [mediacapture-screen-share] limiting browser sharing to a list of domain/urls

While this sort of capability might be used for good, it can also be
used for evil.  Say I wanted to capture from your bank, I can provide
a whitelist that only included banks.  A blacklist is only marginally
harder to target in this fashion.

Note that the most pernicious use of browser sharing is one where you
request a tab that the sharing site controls somehow, this would
enable that.