Re: How to handle known but irrelevant costraints (Re: How to handle known but unsupported constraints)

Hmm, the web platform is typically generous in ignoring things that are
surplus. In this case though it's a coding error, because it's a required
constraint that will always fail, so should be discoverable during coding
time. I could live with either approach.

Best Regards,
Silvia.