What does a track contain?

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 08:06:30 -0800
To: "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
Well, obviously it is media, right?  A video track contains video and
an audio track contains audio.

Philip J├Ągenstedt asked in relation to the canvas capture about what
to do with alpha channels.  Apparently, Firefox maintains these
throughout its media pipeline, whereas Chrome does not.

I think that both perspectives on the problem are valid.  But I think
that we owe it to applications to pick one and stick with it.