[mediacapture-main] Merged Pull Request: Clarify how Capabilites should work

From: Harald Alvestrand via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:11:00 +0000
To: public-media-capture@w3.org
adam-be has just merged pull request 315 for
https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-main:

== Clarify how Capabilites should work ==
Related: PR #307, Issue #296

In this PR I've tried to sort out some of the problems we've talked
about so far related to Capabilites:

Capabilites section in the (General) Constrainable Pattern section:
- Removed use of "supported"
- Use "constrainable object" instead of User Agent when referring to
the entity that has capabilites. (Also added a definition of
"constrainable object")

MediaStreamTrack section:
- Add text saying that it's a constrainable object
- Add note in getCapabilites() that it's the source that provides
capabilites

MediaTrackCapabilites section:
- Use source instead of User Agent.

Preview: