Re: [mediacapture-main] Pull Request: Extend iframe with a new allowusermedia attribute (issue: #268)

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2016 14:20:38 +1100
To: Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK <stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>
Cc: jan-ivar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>, "public-media-capture@w3.org" <public-media-capture@w3.org>
On 6 February 2016 at 01:35, Stefan HÃ¥kansson LK
<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com> wrote:
> This seems mostly in line with PR #313.

I agree, but #313 has the same problems as this proposal in that it
breaks sites.

And I would be opposed to adding an attribute that we'd have to
support indefinitely if there is a good chance that we'll have to add
an attribute with similar, if not identical, properties.

Since this is a very late change to functionality, I want to make sure
that everyone is OK with the change.  That includes users of the API
especially.