Re: [mediacapture-main] Pull Request: Extend iframe with a new allowusermedia attribute (issue: #268)

I don't know if people are following along,  but there is a new proposal
floating around that would invalidate this.

The essence of the proposal is to require explicit delegation from the top
level browsing context in case an iframe needs to be able to use a
permission.

It might be unfortunate from a timing perspective, but we probably should
spend some time coming to terms with the consequences of such a change,
both independently and then discuss as a group here.