Re: Register for TPAC

For Media Capture topics, we would like to have some time with WebRTC on
Thursday if at all possible. Friday is a travel day for a number of our
group members including myself (the Audio WG meets at TPAC on Mon/Tues).

This would be a good time to review Audio WG topics that have been pushed
out of the 1.0 scope, particularly Audio Output related, and we expect to
bring some proposals for consideration.

Best
...Joe Berkovitz
W3C Audio WG Co-chair

--

*Joe Berkovitz*
President

*Noteflight LLC*
49R Day Street / Somerville, MA 02144 / USA
phone: +1 978 314 6271
www.noteflight.com
"Your music, everywhere"