Re: Gutting the screen sharing constraints

No, the idea here is to remove all the screen-sharing constraints.
You would have a single call that caused the user to select what to
share.  This would bundle all those various types of thing into the
same prompt always.  The browser might probably want to structure the
question somehow to aid comprehension.

This would prevent a site from directly requesting "monitor" or
"browser" sharing (i.e., the least safe options).  We might still
retain those terms in the document, but they would not be API-visible
constructs.