Re: revocation requirement (was Re: Comments/Questions on Media Capture Streams – Privacy and Security Considerations)

On 29 October 2015 at 15:29, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> wrote:
> I would also be fine with that. Generally, we have been levying security
> requirements in the IETF documents, but I'm certainly happy to do less.

I was under the impression that you were doing that within the WebRTC
context only.  But there are requirements there as well.  I wouldn't
object to a modest amount of duplication for something like this.